Healthy foods you can put in your children’s lunchboxes
1. Turkey and Cheese Roll-Ups: Spread cream cheese and mustard on a whole wheat wrap, layer with deli turkey and cheese, and then roll it up.
2. Veggie Hummus Wrap: Spread hummus on a whole wheat wrap, layer it with spinach and chopped vegetables, and then roll it up.
3. Greek Yogurt Parfait: Layer Greek yoghurt, granola, and berries in a cup.
4. Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwich: Spread peanut butter and honey on two slices of whole wheat bread, layer with sliced banana, and then cut into triangles.
5. Apple and Cheese Skewers: Alternate cubes of cheese and apple slices on skewers.
6. Popcorn Trail Mix: Combine popcorn, dried fruit, nuts, and seeds in a bag.
7. Mini Pita Pizzas: Spread tomato sauce and cheese on mini pita slices of bread, top with vegetables and bake.
8. Hard-Boiled Eggs: Boil eggs and pair them with a side of crackers.
9. Oatmeal Cups: Layer oats, dried fruit, and nuts in a muffin tin, top with a splash of milk, and bake.
10. Tuna Salad Pita Pocket: Mix tuna, mayonnaise, and vegetables, then stuff into a pita pocket.