EPM for Teachers For the Month of February 2023
Brief Description of Work Assigned (1000 Characters MAX)
Preparing to greet students back from winter break
1. Cleaned the Premises: To maintain a safe and healthy environment, all classrooms, common areas, and bathrooms are meticulously cleaned and disinfected.
2. Made welcoming displays in the school’s main entrance and other common areas using balloons, banners, and other decorative items. The students will be in a happy and welcoming atmosphere as a result.
3. Assemble welcome packages for the students that include all of the necessities they might require while attending class, including stationery, hand sanitisers, masks, and other supplies.
4. To keep social distance and guarantee everyone’s safety, assign seating arrangements for students in classrooms, cafeterias, and other locations.
Number of days spent in office during the month
Number of days in the field
Number of Grievance Redressal camps attended
Number of grievances attended / Resolved
Physical targets Achieved during the month
Financial Targets achieved during the month
Any significantly higher achievement and contribution there to (500 Characters MAX)
1. To keep social distance and guarantee all students’ safety, assign seating arrangements for students in classrooms, cafeterias, and other locations.
2. It’s critical to get ready for the potential of COVID-19 cases given the ongoing pandemic. Ascertain that a strategy is in place to isolate and test any students who might exhibit COVID-19 symptoms and that all required precautions are being taken to stop the virus from spreading.
3. The responsible Panchayat body of the concerned village conducted a Social Audit under the PM Poshan Scheme.